So yeah, I feel bad for neglecting my blog over the summer considering I have so many unpublished articles that just haven't been finished. But I was too busy enjoying the free time and having fun in Italy. So rest assure, I'll make up for it- in'Shaa'Allah!
*thatSummertime sadness Lana Del Ray song playing in the background* loool
I actually miss the Summer so much, and it's even more miserable now because it's cold and I basically hate Winter. Even though my best friend Shahnoor loves it (That gyal in the poto wearing the lighter scarf^). So yeah, I just want to go back to Italy.
Alhamdulillah I couldn't be more grateful though because I got to do all the things I love; eat Ice Cream, plan a leavers event for all my friends and fellow hijabi's, have a water fight at the family barbecue and watch the Great Gatsby with Shahnoor and go Italy. So it was definitely a much needed break for me considering how tightly wrapped up I'd been doing my A-levels over the past two years. But it's those simple moments that I love the most so when I look back I think, Alhamdulilah! It's those moments that mean everything to you and you cherish them.
It makes you realise how much things can change over a short span of time and then you find yourself looking back at what once was. It makes me want to make the most out of every moment that I have because it doesn't always last. Things change. And you find yourself becoming attached to that moment. But good things come and good things go... Alhamdulilah!
Zara
xo
~


such an insightful post! i agree so much can change without us even noticing. sometimes when i am somewhere i love like when i was back home in syria a few years ago i sat there thinking... in a few weeks i wont be here and im going to wonder what sitting here felt like. subhanallah how that happens. it just teaches us to enjoy all the big and small things in life! :)
ReplyDeleteJazakhallah khair sister, I'm glad that you could relate to it :) And subhan'Allah it's so true. It just shows how we have to appreciate every moment. x
Delete