Malaysian Inspired Dinner

I hardly ever get to cook anymore because I'm busy being a student most of the time, so when I do get to cook I'll make it extra special. I'm usually good at cooking Italian. So I changed it up this time and tried Malaysian cooking. I think I was inspired by the food I had in London too, so I managed to get some nice recipes and decided to surprise one of my friends with a birthday meal. Which, Alhamdulilah turned out to be really nice!

Malaysian Meal

Starter| Mini Coconut Prawn Tempura and Chinese rolls with Sweet chill sauce and soya sauce
Main| Singaporean Chicken stir fry with roasted pine nuts
Dessert| My homemade chocolate soufflé
In'Shaa'Allah, when I get the chance I'll definitely post up the recipes because I know a lot of people keep asking me for them. Usually when I find a good recipe I tend to be quite innovative and change it up to the way I like it which ends up giving good results, thankfully.





2 JournalFeed:

  1. Love everything bout you girl<3 ~ ykhan_ from your insta ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just drooled over your instagram pictures, mashaAllah that's talent right there!
    Looking forward to your recipes insha'Allah :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on your perspective and opinions! ;)

 

Blogroll